Effective Date : 20 Aug 2019
Version : 1.1
1.Personal Data We Collect
1.1 When you use the Rezio Service, we may collect, process and use the following personal data relating to you:
- When you register as a Rezio Member or use our services, we will request you to provide personal information, including but not limited to your name, date of birth, nationality, ID card number, phone number, email, credit card information, etc.; if you are a company, we may request for information, including but not limited to the name of your company, the location of your company, tax ID number, telephone, email, credit card information and other necessary information of the primary contact person of your company.
- During your use of the Rezio Service, we may request you to submit other information or documents necessary for you to use the Rezio Service.
1.2 If you do not provide relevant information provided in Section 1.1 of this Policy, you may not be able to register as a Rezio Member, use Rezio Service, or receive our complete services.
2.Our Purposes of Collecting Data
We collect your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with better Rezio Service and experience, and effectively manage and identify Rezio Member Account.
- To verify and process credit card information or other valid Payment Method you may provide.
- To operate and improve Rezio’s services and marketing.
- To analyze your behavior regarding the use of Rezio Service in order for us to know the users of Rezio Platform and improve our services.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer services.
3.Our Protection Measures
3.1 To ensure the security of your personal data, we have taken reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. However, because the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot represent and warrant the absolute security of any information you provide. Unless we deliberately disclose your personal information, we are not liable to you.
3.2 You agree that we may contact you electronically regarding the privacy and security of your personal data and the management of your use of our services. If we find any loophole in the security system, we may notify you by posting a notice on the Rezio Platform or by sending an email.
4.Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
5.Your Information and Rights
5.1 With respect to your personal data collected by us, you may apply to us for inquiry, review or duplications of your personal data at any time, provided that we may charge you necessary fees as the case may be.
5.2 If your personal data is changed or found to be incorrect, you may supplement or correct your personal data in your Rezio Member Account. In the event that the specific purpose no longer exists or specific period expires, you may apply to us for stopping collecting, processing or using your personal data or deleting your personal data.
5.3 We respect your right to stop collecting, processing or using your personal data or delete your personal data, provided that in some cases, such as in order to provide you with Rezio Service, we may not accept your application and have to terminate our services.
5.4 When you submit any of the above applications, please contact us via the email address provided in Section 7 of this Policy. We will handle it as soon as possible upon receiving your application.
6.Disclosure of Information
6.1 Without your prior consent, we will not sell or lease your personal data to any third party.
6.2 Without your prior consent, we will not disclose your personal data to any third party, provided that, in order to provide you with Rezio Service, we will disclose your personal data to the following third parties within the scope of the purpose of collecting data provided in Section 2 of this Policy:
- Our service providers.
- Banks offering credit card services we cooperate with.
- Our Affiliates. “Affiliate” used hereunder means any person or entity that directly or through one or more intermediaries controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with us; and “control” used hereunder shall include (1) the ownership of, direct or indirect, at least fifty percent (50%) of the outstanding voting shares of an entity, (2) the possession, direct or indirect, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the board of directors or similar authority of an entity, or (3) the possession or close relationship, whether direct or indirect, in funds, operations or managements, supplies or other interests.
- Our professional consultants in finance, accounting, law and insurance.
6.3 If we need to protect our legal rights or as required by law, we will also disclose your personal data to administrative or judicial authorities or other participants in judicial proceedings.
7.Other Third-Party Websites or Services
Rezio Platform may contain links to other third-party websites or services, but this does not mean that we endorse, authorize or represent such third-party websites or services to be offered by our Affiliates, or that we endorse the privacy protection policy of such third-party websites or services. We do not have control over such third-party websites or services. Such third-party websites or services, including their content or privacy protection policy, are not part of the Rezio Platform and we do not take any responsibility for such third-party websites or services.
8.Privacy of Children
Children under 18 years old are not the target of Rezio Plaftorm, and we do not collect personal data of children. In some jurisdictions, the age of legal adulthood is over 18 years old, and if you are in such jurisdiction, you must meet the age of legal adulthood to become a Rezio Member. Those who under the age of 18 may only use our services with the company, supervision and consent of their parents or legal guardians.
10.Amendments to this Policy
This Policy is governed by the laws of Taiwan. If any controversy or dispute arises, Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us via our email. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.